Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis laore nostrud exerci tation ulm hedi corper turet suscipit lobortis nisl ut

Recent Posts

    Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.

Call us for help
Heliopolis - Mohandessin
Image Alt

SASI Bypass

تحويل المسار ثنائي التقسيم
  /    /  SASI Bypass
How it's done?

The purpose of the SASI surgery is to create two ways for food passing by making gastric sleeve along with a gastric bypass and connecting stomach exit with the intestine after passing a part of it.

What is the advantage of SASI Bypass?

The advantage of this operation is that almost 30% of the food passes through its normal way to the stomach so vitamins and minerals will be absorbed normally and the remaining 70% passes through the gastric bypass new pass to the intestine directly to avoid absorbing a bigger quantity of fats and sugar which will result weight loss and diabetic resolution.

Why it's done?
  • Type 2 diabetes
  • Vitamins deficiency problems
  • Heart disease and stroke
  • High blood pressure

SASI (single anastomosis sleeve ileal bypass) SASI bypass is a promising operation that offers excellent weight loss and diabetic resolution. SASI bypass is based on gastric sleeves and gastric bypass surgeries together.

Prof. Hany Maurice; Consultant of Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgery